Patent & Trademark Awareness Scholarship
As an intellectual property law firm, the team at John C. Laurence Law, PLLC fights for individuals and corporate entities whose rights are at risk and helps them understand and develop their intellectual property rights across various technologies and industries.
In order to increase awareness about intellectual property law, the attorneys at John C. Laurence Law, PLLC are proud to announce the Patent & Trademark Awareness Scholarship for undergraduate and law school students.
Scholarship Contest Details
Entering the scholarship is easy. We want students to write a 500-word essay detailing the difference between trademarks and patents and why they are important to aspiring entrepreneurs.
We will be judging essays on cohesiveness and originality. The chosen winner will receive $1,000 to put towards their tuition on behalf of John C. Laurence Law, PLLC.
- Applicants must be EITHER be out-going high school seniors (graduating summer 2021) OR students currently enrolled in a college, trade school, university, or law school as of the start of the fall 2021 semester.
- All entries must be submitted by Wednesday, December 1, 2021
When is the Deadline?
- December 1, 2021
- A winner will be chosen on December 15th, 2021
In order to qualify for the scholarship contest we will need to gather the following information:
- Your Name
- A valid email address
- Phone Number
- A copy of your transcript or proof of enrollment
- Upload your 500-word essay as a Word doc